This BC Racing coilover has the following specifications:
* Default Springrate Front: 8K
* Default Springrate Rear: 10K
* Pillowball Topmounts Front: NO
* Pillowball Topmounts Rear: NO
* Camber Adjustable Topmounts Front: NO
* Camber Adjustable Topmounts Rear: NO
* Manufacturer Code: A-06-ZR
ZR Series: Track use ‐ 3-Way Adjustable (Stage 5)
The BC Racing ZR Series Coilovers bring a 3-way adjustable track ready coilover system to racers from novice to pro for an affordable price that has never been seen in the industry. Each ZR Series Coilover system offeres independent low-speed/high-speed compression adjustments and separate rebound adjustment.
On cars with McPherson struts, the ZR Series comes standard with an inverted mono-tube damper. The damper has a steel braided Teflon coated line exiting the top of the damper to the external reservoirs that can be remotely mounted on the chassis for easy adjustment.
Cars with double A-arm suspension come with upright dampers. These dampers have steel braided Teflon Coated lines or solid stem that exit the damper at the bottom and lead to the external reservoir that can be mounted under the chassis or on the shock body itself. The ZR Series offers 30- clicks of rebound adjustment, 15-clicks of low speed compression adjustment and 12-clicks of high speed compression adjustment.
* 3-Way Adjustable Ã¢â¬â External Reservoirs
* Inverted Mono-Tube Damper With Twin Piston Design
* Height Adjustment Via Shock Body, Not Spring
* 30 Clicks Of Independently Adjustable Rebound
* 15 Clicks Of Independently Adjustable Low Speed Compression
* 12 Clicks Of Independently Adjustable High Speed Compression
* Front camber plates are included on all applicable kits. Adjustable rear camber plates on certain applications.
* Front And Rear Pillowball Top Mounts Standard Where Camber Plates Do Not Apply
* Not all vehicles allow for inverted front and rear dampers. in such cases an upright mono-tube damper will be supplied. the braided line/hard stem for the external reservoir exits the base of the damper when not inverted. please note that not all vehicles use camber plates in the front and/or rear. in such cases pillowball topmounts are supplied in place of camber plates. Some vehicles re-use oem topmounts.
* Attention: As these sets are for track use only they can make noises that for some users may not be acceptable for daily/street use.
* In the box: 4 Coilovers including Dampers, Springs, Lower Mounts, Topmounts (if applicable), Adjuster Wrenches, Warranty Card with Serial Nr.
* ZR series shock cartridges (inserts) are NOT sold separately. Whenever a shock cartridge requires replacing the customer is required to buy a complete unit.
Note: Pictures online are mostly general (sample) images of the ZR series, it does not always show the actual set for your car.